Sunday, February 12, 2012

The others

Here are the rest of the layouts I did at that weekend crop.  That was so much fun.  I can't wait to go again.

This one is about the first time my older son cut his finger.  The boys didn't let that slow down any playing.  I originally bought the Basic Grey paper for Halloween, but it matched these pictures PERFECTLY!  I was very excited.


This is my younger son in the dirt.  As usual, Boys + Dirt = Fun.  I was really glad I got to use ribbon and so many boy phrases on this.


This one is my older son and his favorite toys right now.  I kept the colors bright and more primary because of his age (and the matched).  I used my friend's 'All Mixed Up' cartridge.


And here's the younger one's favorites too.  I know this falls under the 'sticker sneeze' category, but I really liked how it turned out.  I think it's perfect for the topic and the age of my son.  I also used the 'Pooh Font' cartridge.


This one shows my younger son learning the remote.  I think the 'Alphalicious' letters really help the title.  I kept this layout simple and I think it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment