Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Layouts featuring Momenta

Hi.  I'm back from the weekend crop.  It was AWESOME as most crops usually are.  Here are a few layouts I made using Momenta Products for the D-Lite team.

This one is my older son in front of our tree during an impromptu, child suggested, photo shoot.


Here is another featuring my younger son from the same photo shoot. 


For both of those layouts I used the same papers from Great Outdoors and fall Paper Pad.  I love how the layouts look very different, but both focus on the boys in a good way.  I also used Recollections brads and Rubber Stampede ink.

This next one is of my older son and the first time he helped wash our vehicles. 


I used Momenta's Great Outdoor and kid Paper Pad with some brads, ink, ribbon and the Chore Chart cartridge.  Although I like it, I think something is missing on the layout.  Once I figure out what it is, I'll show you after I re-finish it.

2 comments:

  1. super cute! your boys are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so much fun! Loving all the shots of the car wash...super cute!

    ReplyDelete