Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Snow

It's only snowed a light dusting so far this winter.  That just doesn't seem right.  To help with the 'winter wonderland' feeling I scrapped pictures from last January.  This is the first time my younger son got to play in the snow.





I used the EK Success punch on separate paper.  Then I adhered the edge portion on the outside of the layout and placed the other snow flakes around the top of the page.  Black Bling from Recollections is along the border and sporadically placed amongst the snowflakes.  Black Soot Stickles and black ink outline the pictures.

The circle around the smaller picture was left over from a previous Cricut die-cut from the Accent Essentials cartridge and lined with Mahogany Prisma Color marker. On the bottom I used cotton balls to imitate snow.  If you are worried about acid from the balls, there are sprays and other products to seal the cotton.

This turned out just as cute as I had hoped.  Be sure to check us out on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment