Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Crop pages (1/2)

We had a lot of events this month, then I had a crop.  Awesome!  It was the perfect reason to print and scrap the events before I forgot details.

Here are some pages I started at the crop (and finished at home).


My son chalking up the concrete.  He wrote "my big creation" on the page, but it's hard to see.  There is paper and ink for this layout:






"mom, why are you using chalk?"  "because you did."  Then I let them color on the page too.  I used chalk paper and chalk:





I used a punch, Basic Grey background paper, Echo Park paper and ink:





I used paper, ink and brown Liquid Pearls (to show where pigs are):





My younger son loves cars and was mad that other people would bump him so he couldn't just drive around.  I used Reminisce paper, Thickers, Liquid Pearls and Stickles.





One kid is a fish, the other has dry legs, but they both went in at least once!  I used DCWV paper and brads.





Their favorite part of summer was making the sand castle.  I used DCWV paper, brads and Liquid Pearls.






No comments:

Post a Comment