Wednesday, July 23, 2014

From crop (1/3)

I went to a wonderful crop this past weekend.  This was the first time I printed out only pictures I wanted to scrap instead of my usual "print everything in case the computer crashes someday."

During approximately 8 hours I ended up starting 13 layouts!  Whoa!  I didn't finish them all there because I don't bring things that need to dry like Stickles and I forgot things like pens, so I completed some at home the next day.  Still, that was great!

These are all from last summer.  I love when the photy and paper "do all the work' but I think I use a larger variety of my embellishments/supplies at crops rather than at home.

Here is the first batch of layouts:


Bo Bunny paper, ribbon, brads, Liquid Pearls.


 Daisy D and Echo Park paper, ribbon, brads,


 Paper, Thickers


Echo Park paper.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you have completed a lot of great layouts. Love them. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete