Saturday, June 1, 2013

HIMCR DT #100! - Follow the Team! Blog Hop!


For today's first challenge, to celebrate the HIMCR 100th challenge, it is a color challenge but with a twist!  Each of the Design Team has chosen a combination of colors and you are to visit each blog, leave a comment, check out their color combos and choose one that you want to use to participate in the color challenge!  Please be sure and let us know who combo you decided to use!  Is that as clear as mud?  If you have any questions we (or at least a couple of us) are going to be available over on the HIMCR Facebook page to answer questions or to just chat! 

There are two giveaways up to win for this challenge!  One for participating in the blog hop and the other for creating an entry using one of the team's color combos! 

Here's the blog hop list:

Laurie - Hiding in My Craft Room
Jennie - Jenscrapstoo
Nana - My Crafting Challenge 
Adrienne - PaperDivaScraps  
Diana - My Creativity Exploded!
Melanie - Afternoon Scrapper  <-- You are here!
Kim - Stamping with Kim <-- Go here next!
Amber - Momma Scraps 
Laurie - Hiding in My Craft Room <-- Come back here to leave the final comment to get entered into the Blog Hop giveaway!


We all find inspiration in unexpected places.  My inspiration for this card came from Amber's blog.  I really like the background she has on there and it inspired me to make this card.  The colors I used are grey, white and teal/light blue.



I used an EK Success punch, deco scissors, fringe scissors, Thickers and Lily Bee Design alphas.  I think it turned out very elegant.

Your next stop is  Kim - Stamping with Kim.  And don't forget to choose use some of our colors and link your project to HIMCR.

7 comments:

  1. Love the little touch of teal and the edge of your card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the card with use of edge punch which I have & like for the lattice look it brings.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beautiful card. Love your color combo. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is beautiful! Thanks for sharing your creation - enjoy your day! http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic.. so simple!! Elegant!! I just LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your card is so lovely! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice card! Love the colours too. It's going to be hard for me to choose a colour combo. Thanks for the blog hop! KT

    ReplyDelete