Friday, January 11, 2013

Reorganized

My paper stash has grown and it was becoming very difficult to look through it.  I decided to take it out of the drawers and store it vertically.  I spread out my stickers and other embellishments in the other drawers.  I don't know if this will work for me, but it's worth the try.



I also took down the baby gate and brought up a table for my kids to craft at while I am scrapping.  At one point I left the area.  When I came back, I saw my older son had 'put away' his papers too.


Sharing the craft space is something I always wanted to do.  I hope it works. 



I also shared this on Three Scrappy Gals.

5 comments:

  1. I store my plain cardstock stash vertically and can find just the right color easier than my patterned paper that is stored horizontally. I hope your kids enjoy crafting with you! Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your space looks so inviting and it looks as if your kids were enjoying themselves. It is great to share your hobby with loved ones. I am sure they will cherish the memories forever.

    Sharondalyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanie,
    Thanks so much for sharing your space. Love your kids area! And thanks for joining us over at Three Scrappy Gals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the space. It's great that you included your kids! I store my paper vertically too! Love it! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your space is so organized and i just love how you can access your paper so quickly... I too use the clear plastic drawers for my stickers... keeps them clean and organized... i organize them by event or holiday (halloween has 3 drawers...LOL) and i just love, love, love how your kids craft in your space... i do the same thing with my 3, who are all teenagers... start them off young and they will craft with you always...

    ReplyDelete