Saturday, December 1, 2012

Winter Wishes

Hello.  I have been making a lot of holiday cards and it doesn't seem like I'll have enough!  Here is a blue and white one I made:






I used the 'George and Basic Shapes' cartridge with paper from Bo Bunny's 'Powder Mountain collection, ribbon, SP & Co. stamps, 3D dots and Crystal Stickles.

Other blog challenges are gearing up for the holiday season too.  This card fits for Fantabulous Cricut, Use It Tuesday, and Hiding in My Craft Room challenges.

Have a great and scrappy weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card!! I love your shades of blue!
    Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice, I like the blue, white and silver colors!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty...great use of a couple of "in" items...tags and twine!

    Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ~Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I love the blue and white combo. Would love to know what your un-inked and stashed items were for this card :)
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, love the tag on the card.
    Thank you for joining us at Use it Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete