Hello and welcome to the ‘Thankful’ Bloghop! This is the time of year we really reflect on what we have to be thankful for. One of those things I am thankful for is scrapbooking and all the crafts, supplies and people that go along with it. A group of people is joining me today, and tomorrow, to share projects that all have the word ‘thank’ on them.
For my project, I had a great time making some fall decor for the house.
To make it stand upright I bent the grassy ends and made a support for the back of the tree.
I used 'Happy Hauntings,' 'Spring Fever,' 'Winter's In The Air,' and 'SpongeBob' cartridges with DCWV paper, Fiskars stamps, ink, brads, floss, Prisma Color Markers and Thickers.
Now please check out all the other AWESOME projects everyone created. Here is the line up for today:
Day 1, Saturday, Nov. 101. Melanie Rozwood http://afternoonscrapper.blogspot.com/ <--You are HERE
2. Miranda Enclade http://www.nanasscrapspot.com/ <--Next Stop
3. Elecia Reyes Betts http://creationsby-kahaulani.blogspot.com/
4. Robin Scott http://scrapandchat.blogspot.com/
5. Diana Saldivar http://thescrappytree.blogspot.com/
6. Melissa Sanders Chesser http://iamapapermaniac.blogspot.com/
7. Haidee Shableau http://created2bunique.blogspot.com/
8. Suzanne Roseberry http://www.zannieberry.blogspot.com/
9. Tara Barnes Bruening http://craftindesertdivas.blogspot.com/
10. Kristy http://scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com/
11. Nancy Carter Kirkup http://alwaysastorycreationsbynancy.blogspot.com/
Please stop by tomorrow for even more projects. Happy Hopping!
One of the great things about blogs is being able to share your creations. My fall tree decor fit the criteria for the challenges at Cut It Up and Scrap It Girl. Feel free to stop by and check out all the creativity there too.