Monday, October 15, 2012

Guest Designer for CYP

I'm the October Guest Designer at Craft Your Passion.  This weeks Challenge #132 is Which Witch is Which?

We all had the opportunity to use a witch digi from A Day For Daisies.  I chose the 'Pretty Witch' for my 'Happy Fall' card.






Isn't she great?  The witch looks awesome flying over the pumpkin patch.

I colored the digi with Prisma Color markers then used Imaginisce and DCWV papers with EK Sucess 3D dots to make the sentiment stand out.

Please stop by CYP and check out all the other great projects.

2 comments:

  1. You have created the cutest scene on this card. Love the pumpkins and that adorable fence. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute pumpkin patch! I love you used that instead of the traditional haunted house background. I need to think outside the box more often like that.
    ~ginny

    ReplyDelete