Sunday, July 22, 2012

Spare me! with Momenta

My family and I went bowling.  It was a while since I had been to the alleys, but I still did a great job.


Momenta products were great for displaying all the pictures that I took that night.


Plus I got to use my bowling brads!



They look great with the black circles I added finger holes on.  The 'Batman' cartridge provided a great background for the strike.



Products used: Eyelet Outlet, Crop-a-dile, Prisma Color 'Brittany Blue,' Gelly Roll white pen, 'Batman Brave and the Bold' cartridge.
Momenta paper: PA-0925 Great Outdoors, PA-2330 Super Pad, PA-2375 Bright CS, PA-1066 Family Affair CS, PA-1125 Relaxed CS, ST-2147 Black pad.
Momenta stickers: 16839Sassy Guy, 16863 ATTY Puffy, ST-5282 Primary Alpha kit, ST-2128 Boy Puffy title.

No comments:

Post a Comment