Thursday, June 28, 2012

Happy Brothers

The boys were putting their jump ropes on my legs.  It was a lot of fun and I was soooo glad I had my phone on me.  That was the only camera I had access to in that moment.  I was impressed with the pictures.  They led to this layout:


 Aren't they cute?  I really lucked out.  Even though the main picture is great, I had to include other ones of them playing with the jump ropes.  I hid them under the caravan banner.


 I fussy cut squares from the paper and attached them as tabs on the bottom of the pictures.  They are all matted too.  The photos slide in between the 3-D adhesive strips for the banner.


I used 9 different papers from DCWV 'All About Boys 2' stack.  I was really excited when the alphas were the right color AND fit on the truck.  The words in the upper left corner are a rub-on.

No comments:

Post a Comment